Strawberry Home Masks
Strawberries have many essential, natural vitamins more than you know. Did you know its one of the best natural product to apply on your skin? Here is why you should bring your skin back to life with strawberries, and right from home!
Strawberry Benefits for your skin
- Loaded with vitamin C and acids including salicylic acid, aspartic acid, ellagic acid, also folate and fiber, thus it can save you from acne, blackheads, whiteheads, oily skin, dry skin and much more.
- It’s often used in the cosmetic industry to create skin beauty products.
- So instead of using chemically made products or artificially processed, how about, we use mashed strawberries applied right to your skin for naturally beautiful, baby soft skin.
Here are few steps to bring your skin back to life at home with 3 options for 3 different purposes.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Lemon is a natural astringent. It absorbs excess oils on a skin’s surface and deep within the pores. Lemon juice has antibacterial properties that kill acne-causing germs. It also fades acne scars and dark spots.
- Combine the above ingredients thoroughly in a small mixing bowl.
- Slather the mixture onto your clean face.
- Sit for 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, using warm water, gently rinse off using your fingers or a warm washcloth. Rinse again with cold water to close up your pores.
- 1 tablespoon RAW Honey! If it wasn’t for that specific element, we wouldn’t have reached a lot of health aspects and benefits. But for now, we can say it’s a great moisturizer. Skin brightener and lightener. Antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help destroy germs on the skin surface. Nourishes and water dry skin.
- In a small bowl, mash 2 to 3 strawberries into your bowl.
- Stir in the honey until you form a fairly smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture onto your face in a gentle circular motion. Massage the mask onto your face for at least 2 minutes. Leave on the mask for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water first then cold water to close off pores.
- Cream nourishes the skin. Lubricates dry skin while gently moisturizing it.
- Using the back of a fork (the finer you can for sensitive skin), mash strawberries together.
- Combine all the ingredients thoroughly in a small mixing bowl.
- Smear the mixture onto your face and neck and leave it on for as long as you can, or until it completely dries up.
- Using warm water, rinse off, tackling the sides of your face and under your chin especially. Splash your face with cold water to close pores. Pat dry with a clean towel.
Tips ( if applicable)
- Use raw honey for best results. Processed honey may irritate skin.
- Before using any of the masks, it’s best to first test a small portion of the mask onto your inner elbow or wrist to see if you might be allergic to it.
- Avoid your eyebrows and hairline since this contains lightening properties and can visibly lighten your eyebrows.
- If you have very dry peeling skin, use full-fat cream and massage the face mask for 2 minutes before allowing it to settle.
- Gather your hair away from your face into a ponytail to prevent it from sticking to your face.
- Visit us for a session before you do this for best results. This will open up your face pores, allowing the mask to sink deep into your pores and work its magic.